MC7220 Full-automatic high-speed frequency shifting feedback inhibitor
The MC7220 full-automatic high-speed feedback inhibitor uses powerful signal processor and MCMYK patented algorithm to inhibit acoustic feedback.
It uses the algorithm of echo offset and echo elimination to eliminate echo within the room effectively to eliminate acoustic feedback.
The shielded noise (unheard noise) is added to the output signal, or the frequency of output signal is changed by 5Hz, the MC7220 feedback inhibitor
detects components resulting in echo and removes before the feedback, and keeps the initial signal unchanged.
Characteristics and advantages:
•MCMYK patented feedback inhibition algorithm
•Naturally eliminating feedback
•Automatically adaptable to acoustic environment
• Up to 12dB additional gain to prevent feedback effectively
• Balanced line or microphone input completed with phantom power supply.
•The 2nd microphone input is configured with automatic mixer. The self-adaptable filter is switched between “swift mode” and “precise mode”.
The swift mode is applicable to situations with frequently changed locations of microphones:
For instance, in the discussion system installed with many conversion microphones, the precise mode is applicable to situations with fixed locations of microphones.
For instance, in the rostrum with relatively complicated acoustic environment.
The self-adaptable filter constraints at relatively lower speed to inhibit more echo components.
Before acoustic feedback, additional up to 12dB gain is obtained subject to acoustic environment and the selected operating modes.
Under many situations such as speaking stage, rostrum or conference table, use of 4 microphones captures voice from walking lecturers, thus risk of acoustic feedback is increased.
In terms of this issue, the automatic mixer in the MCMYK feedback inhibitor automatically decreases the gain of the microphone with weak input and increases
the gain of the microphone with strong signal input.
1. Ultra-wide frequency response circuit technology, without inflexion and metallic final sound and powerfully inhibiting echo.
2. Digital frequency shifting technology powerfully prevents whistling and produces mellow and full, and stable sound, without unstable and dry sound.
3. Super-stable: built-in crystal oscillation, software algorithm and excellent stability, slightly affected by temperature and external environment.
4. Appropriate audio spectrum is tailored based on applications to enhance system gain significantly.
The MC7220 full-automatic frequency shifting feedback inhibitor cooperates with MCMYK microphones and does not whistle and cause inflexion with
pickup distance from 50CM to 100CM when dozens of microphones turned on within one conference site.
MC7220 Full-automatic high-speed frequency shifting feedback inhibitor dimension figure